There are number of applications which are not having the features of translating apps to your favorite languages. This makes it difficult for the users to translate apps to their native language. Today, I am going to tell you about an application which will help you to Automatically Translate Any Android App into Any Language.
Also look: How To Create WhatsApp In Your Own Language
Nowadays there are around hundreds of application on play store which is having feature of translate but some applications doesn’t has this features. This is just because they don’t have proper developers or sometimes translators.
This makes it difficult for the users. Now, let’s take an example of the amazing application Greenify which hibernates all the running application it is not having the feature of translating into your favorite language.
There is an application launched by Akhil Kedia from XDA Developer which made it possible for all the users to translate the application to any language you need. This is something which everyone needs it.
Akhil Kedia built a Xposed module in which users can easily change language of any application to which ever they like or love. Personally, we all love English language but there are peoples in many part of the world they are suitable with other languages.
Table of Contents
Automatically Translate Any Android App into Any Language
The best part about this Xposed Module is that it translate the application to any language whichever you like and there are around many languages which you can try it. The other best part about this application is that the user interface which is amazing.
You may also like: How You Can Say Hello World In 26 Different Programming Languages
In any Android application the best thing is user interface. This is something which helps users to download the module or application to run again and again. There are about many settings which can be changed from the application.
The setup process is a bit different from other applications but if you will look at the application you will definitely love it. Just because of too many settings and features available in the application and you can turn it too any language without any crashing issues of the application.
- Rooted Android Phone
- Xposed Framework installed on your phone.
- How To Install Xposed Framework In Android 5.0 or 5.1 Lollipop
- How to Install System-less Xposed to Receive OTA Updates & Android Pay
- How To Install Xposed Framework On Android 6.0 and 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Android 5.0 or higher.
- Unknown Source enabled (You might be knowing it)
How to Automatically Translate Any Android App into Any Language
- Download the module called as All Trans from here: Download
- Now, after installation it will ask you to reboot your phone to activate the module
- Now, you need to get the API Key to get it you need to sign up with Yandex first so sign up: Yandex Sign up
- Then after sign up you will get the API key just enter the API key in the All Trans application.
- Open All Trans Application and the swipe right to Global Settings.
- Click on Enter Yandex Subscription key and then enter your key.
- In Global Settings click on Translate from and select the Language the application is already in. (Eg: English)
- Now, click on translate to and select your favorite language. This will change the language.
- Swipe left and select the applications which you need to translate and done.
- After selecting just open the application and the language is translated automatically.
This is the best and easy way to Automatically Translate Any Android App into Any Language. I hope you love this article.
Share this article with your friends and keep visiting for more tips and tricks like this and I will meet you in the next one.
If any issues regarding the doubt then feel free to comment below and peace out.