WhatsApp is the best messaging application when it comes to chatting with your friends and sharing the status. We have always seen the people sharing status and videos and when we try to update the stories with some text what we do is click a black picture and add the whatever text we need to add it. WhatsApp some days came up with the feature in which you can Enable WhatsApp Text Status Feature on Android.
When we try to add the text in the image we keep our hand on the camera and click the image and add the text. You might be doing the same aswell. Well! I do the same and I love to share the status on WhatsApp. We always try to share our stuff with each other.
WhatsApp knew this and started testing the feature of WhatsApp which allows the users to upload the text status and it sounds amazing, right? The best part is you can change the color and also do a lot of changes in the text. If you want to try this feature then you need to have a rooted Android device and along with it, you need to have a beta version of WhatsApp.
Woah! That might be too much for you to gather well! I will tell you the easy way to do so and the best method which I tried to enable this feature of WhatsApp on my device.
Enable WhatsApp Text Status Feature on Android
There are a lot of features which are hidden from all the users and according to the recent news of WABetaInfo we have seen the sign of the payment option which is coming soon in the latest version of the WhatsApp.
If you are interested to enable WhatsApp text status feature on Android, then you need to work with the coding and stuff and work with smali values and you need to do the changes every time. We don’t have time to work that hard on something.
I will tell you a small application called as WA Tweaks which works on almost every device and if you have a rooted device then you can enable the hidden features of WhatsApp with the help of this app. The feature which is not available for everyone can be enabled by you in some clicks.
How to Enable WhatsApp Text Status Feature on Android
- First enroll yourself to the beta program of WhatsApp from here: WhatsApp Beta Program
- Wait for some time and you will get the WhatsApp update in 15 mins approx on Play Store.
- Download WA Tweaks application from here: WA Tweaks
- Install the application and you might get an unknown source warning just click on Settings.
- Scroll down and enable the unknown sources.
- Now, install the application and open it and grant the root permissions.
- Go to “Settings > Apps” and search for WhatsApp and force stop WhatsApp.
- Then open the WA Tweaks and enable the Text status feature and that’s it.
- Open WhatsApp and click on Status and you will see a pencil button and you can update the text status on WhatsApp.
This feature is not available for all the users and if you are having the beta version of WhatsApp then you can easily enable this feature on your WhatsApp.
Also Read: How to Schedule WhatsApp Messages On Android
If you have enabled this feature on your WhatsApp then its time to share with your friends and make them aware about this amazing application which helps you to do a lot of stuffs.
Thank you for visiting and keep visiting for more tips and tricks like this and I will meet you in the next one. If you have any issues then please feel free to comment below and I will help you out.