You might have installed the custom ROM on your device. What do you do after installing the custom ROM? You install Gapps. You might have seen an error of Android is starting. Why this error has occurred and what is the fix for this error? Today, we are going to tell you the way to Fix Android is Starting Error on your Android phone.
Whenever you install any custom ROM for your Android device from XDA Forums then they provide specific instructions before installing the ROM. We prefer downloading the Gapps from OpenGapps. But there are some settings which are missing in the OpenGapps.
You may also like: How to Install System-less Xposed to Receive OTA Updates & Android Pay
I faced this issue some days back after installing the custom ROM on my device. I have tried everything to solve this bug. I tried the clean installation of the ROM but I failed several times. I checked for the tutorial on this problem didn’t find anything.
Then I found some Gapps which was provided by the developers which are known as Bank Gapps. The bank Gapps are having the scripts which can solve this issues of the Android is starting.
Fix Android is Starting Error After Installing the Custom ROM
These issues are increased in the Android version above 7.0 and 7.1. I have seen these issues in the Pixel Ported Custom ROM. There are many issues which are encountered after porting the custom ROM. This is the reason why Gapps are not working properly in these kinds of custom ROMs.
I have solved this error using the following Gapps and it is working fine in SDK 25. This Gapps are a bit big in size but it will work fine on your device if you are having the Android version 7.1.
Also check out: How to Theme Any of Your Stock Android Device
This Gapps is also having the feature to detect the Android version and the version of SDK your device is having which is great. Let’s check the way to solve this issue 🙂
- Custom ROM installed on your phone: How To Flash Custom ROM On Android Safely
- Download the Dynamic Gapps for your device from here: Download
- TWRP Recovery installed on your phone: How To Flash Custom Recovery/Kernels Using Flashify
- There should not be any Gapps installed on your phone
How to Fix Android is Starting Error on Android 7.0 and 7.1
- Firstly download the Custom ROM and Gapps into any folder.
- Now, Switch off your phone and click on Volume Down + Power On. You can try your custom Recovery buttons.
- Click on Wipe and just swipe the option and it will delete your data.
- Click on install and install the custom ROM on your device.
- Click Back and install the Bank Dynamic Gapps on your device.
- Done! Reboot your phone and the error will be fixed.
This way you can Fix Android is Starting Error on Android 7.0 and 7.1. This error is mostly encountered in Android Pixel ported ROM or Pure Nexus.
I think you love this tutorial. Share the article with your friend who is facing this issues. Thank you for visiting and keep visiting for more tips and tricks like this and I will meet you in the next one.