Hey Guys! Today I am gonna tell you about the new update of WhatsApp in which WhatsApp is coming up with the new feature in which you can add up text formatting as I have discussed some days back about the How Can You Become a Beta Tester Of WhatsApp. In the new update of WhatsApp users can use text formatting and they edit the text in Bold. Italic and StrikeThrough which is the new feature and this option is no where available in the WhatsApp application, but you can use the special character to type the letters in bold, italic, and strike through. We all know that WhatsApp has came up with many new updates which has New Feature Of Sharing Document Files.
Now the new update is available for all the users around the world to those who are having an iPhone or Android devices.We have also shared about How To Change Boot Animation On Android. One year back Facebook CEO Mark Zukerberg buys WhatsApp at 19 Billion Dollars which is a good price and from that time we are getting the new features and updates of WhatsApp every time. As I said before the updates are available for all device and you can update this applications from Play Store, Or Apple App Store.
The Version which brings the update of Bold, StrikeThrough and Italic are version 2.12.17 for iPhone and for Android it is 2.12.535 respectively many of the peoples have awaited for this great feature.We have also shared about How To Unlock Pattern Lock Without Loosing Data On Android. Today I am gonna tell you how to edit text in Bold, Italic and Strike-through Formatting.
How To Add Bold, Italic and Strikethrough Formatting to Text Messages
- Firstly Download and Install the new version of WhatsApp from here – Play Store
- Open the application and Open any chat in which you have to send Bold, Italic or StrikeThrough message
- To make the text Bold type text just add “*” in prefix and suffix of the text (checkout below screenshot for better understanding)
- To make the text Italic then type “_” in prefix and suffix of the text which you have written (checkout below screenshot for better understanding)
- Now, to make the text StrikeThrough just add “~” in prefix and suffix of the text (checkout below screenshot for better understanding)
- After editing the text it will look like the image given below
Update: WhatsApp Introduced the feature of a programming font in which you can change the font. This option is only available to beta testers of whatsapp. The other best feature of the WhatsApp is given below. It is working in every Android device and iPhone. The name of the font is fixedsys.
- Now, to make the text StrikeThrough just add ““`” in prefix and suffix of the text and make sure that yyou add this text 3 time in prefix and as well as in suffix (checkout below screenshot for better understanding)
This Way you can add the text in your own formatting. Sometimes while sharing links we really need this option to be enabled so from this way you can easily use this feature in your whatsapp without any thrid party application and you can update the whatsapp from play store or via app store of iOS. Thank you for visiting and keep visiting for more updates tricks and technology and Peace Out 😀